If you want to treat erectile dysfunction naturally, gain confidence, and live life with pleasure and love then listen to this episode about natural treatments for ED without medications. In this episode, you'll discover natural therapies to treat and prevent ED such as: Diet — Exercise — Toxic Lifestyles — Stress — Pheromones — Vitamins
I will show you lifestyle factors, supplements, scents that entice sex. These recommendations are for prevention, maintenance, and if you’re just noticing some symptoms of ED, such as taking longer to get erections.
- Episode Video
- My 7S’s for Sexual Health or Wellness
- Lifestyle Management
- Diet: Mediterranean Diet & Cardiac Diet
- Stress Reduction
- Pleasure Focus
- Episode Links and Resources
My 7S’s for Sexual Health or Wellness:
- Social support
- Stress reduction
- Senses (touch, smell)
Lifestyle Management To Treat Erectile Dysfunction Naturally
Do not underestimate the power of a healthy lifestyle! The natural progression of ED to worse (?MI) is associated with increased BMI and smoking. Weight loss, smoking cessation, heart-healthy diet, exercise and improved overall health may promote remission or delay progression. ED is a marker for Asymptomatic Heart Disease. But there are lifestyle changes that can treat Erectile Dysfunction naturally.
Lifestyle Factors and Sexual Activity
- Increased sexual activity-physically active, social support, healthy diet
- Decreased: sleep diff, inactivity, depression, obesity (BMI .30)
Diet: Mediterranean Diet, Cardiac Diet, Only One Validated by Research
- Diet it's high in vegetables, fruits, legumes, nuts, beans, cereals, grains, fish, and unsaturated fats such as olive oil. It usually includes a low intake of meat, process foods, sugar and dairy foods. this dietary pattern is generally rich in healthy plant foods and relatively lower in animal foods, with a focus on fish and seafood.
- Numerous studies have now shown that the Mediterranean diet can promote weight loss and help prevent heart attacks, strokes, type 2 diabetes, and premature death
- Water, 1 glass of red wine a day, limit soda, coffee and tea
- Go to show notes for more information
- 180 minutes/ week
- Reduce stress
- Improved self esteem
- Improved cardio endurance
- Improved muscle endurance
- Improved flexibility
- Improved genital blood flow
- Exercise may prepare the body for sexual responsivity.
- Stress reaction activates the fight or flight mechanism
- Increased cortisol may have an affect on hormonal balance
- Chronic Stress is associated with lowered testosterone
- Alterations in serotonin, dopamine and epinephrine
- Leads to decreased libido and ED
- I’ll talk more about upcoming episodes
Pleasure focus on sexual experience instead of being focused on performance. Explore:
- Kissing, oral,anal, vaginal, erotic massage, toys, role play, hugging, fantasy, novel activities
Aromatherapy: Scent of Sexuality
The organ that detects sex pheromones in animals is called the vomeronasal organ (VNO). A tiny, possibly vestigial VNO in humans has recently been found far inside the nasal cavity The pheromones are produced only after puberty, when mate selection begins, and decrease during menopause. Pheromones are primarily produced in the apocrine gland in humans, which are located in armpit and pubic hair regions and may also be found in other gland secretions such as urine, saliva, and sweat.
Sexually Exciting smells
- Black Licorice
- Pumpkin Pie
- Sweet Cinnamon
- Lilly of the valley
- Vanilla Patchouli
- Ylang Ylang J
- Baby powder
- They also help in decreasing the production of prolactin, a hormone which stimulates testosterone uptake by the prostate and which basically reduces sex drive.
- They help the nerves function properly and thus crucial for reacting and responding to sexual stimulation and for the flow of blood to the genital.
- The regulation of the synthesis of the sex hormone, progesterone.
- Regulates sexual growth and development, and reproduction by turning on genes in response to sex hormone triggers.
- It also assists in the production of healthy sperm and improves virility
- Antioxidant. It is required for the synthesis of collagen and norepinephrine
- It participates in the synthesis of the critical hormones that are involved in sex and fertility namely – androgen, estrogen and progesterone
- Increases semen volume but a lack of it can cause sperm to clump together.
- Studies indicate that ascorbic Vitamin C might improve the production of nitric oxide which aids in the increase of blood flow and makes blood vessels stronger resulting in stronger erections.
- Antioxidant which is often referred to as the "Sex Vitamin" and is definitely one of the best vitamins to increase your libido.
- It plays a key role in the production of sex hormones and also protects cell membranes against oxidative damage by free-radical.
- prevents blood clotting and aids in the dilation of blood vessels thus aiding the supply of nutrients and oxygen to the sex organs.
- an anti-aging antioxidant that promotes vitality and youthfulness by increasing fertility
- Promotes calming and relaxation which generally aids in increasing sex drive. Magnesium is also essential in the production of sex hormones like androgen, estrogen and neurotransmitters (dopamine and norepinephrine) that regulates libido.
- It is very essential in sperm production and motility. It also plays an important role in the antioxidant activity of Vitamin E; keeping its volume optimal is essential for a man's virility.
- Zinc is needed for raising the healthy production of sperm and testosterone. Healthy testosterone levels = healthy sex drive.
Download My New e-Book For Additional Resources
Reveal the FREE treatment most men ignore that solves thousands of erectile dysfunction cases every year, plus the 5 biggest mistakes you must avoid if you want to say goodbye to your ED. Uncover it all in my free ebook available to download now.